Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Out of the mouth

Last night at the grocery store there was a little person in front of me. Not really thinking anything I pulled my cart up next to me and Avery said "Momma, why her not growed up?" yes it was loud and clear and the women turn around. I tried to explain that people are all different sizes and that sometimes people are shorter or taller. Avery comes back with "But she's a mommy not a kid" I explained that God just makes people different. How amazing was that, that she new by looking at that women that she was not a child.....I wasn't embarressed, I was happy that she asked and it wasn't in a mean way. The women watched me shoftly as Avery and I spoke and then she smiled at me....almost like What a mom!

We took Avery skating for the first time last Sunday and she had quit a time! We also went to the pumpkin patch. We are looking forward to Halloween and hosting our family and friends.

Trick or Treat

Til next time...............

1 comment:

Erin said...

this story put a huge smile on my face!!