Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been awhile.............

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. We had a wonderful holiday season and now we are anticipating the summer!!!!
We are going to a wedding this weekend which will be out 3rd one in 2009...guess this is the year of love =)
Avery is learing how to write more letters. She can write her name, her daddy and mommy's name and most of the alphabet (mind you she is only 3)!!! I am looking around for somewhere to put her in dance....she's really into dancing and singing lately.
Avery received a barbie pink mustang from Santa and a bicycle...she has been loving both of them! Jason and I are starting to think about looking for a house....I know it's scary right now with the economy but the upside is there is a tax break that we can take advantage of....so we will see!!!
Work has been a little crazy but can't complaint...atleast I have a job!!!

No comments: