Wednesday, June 25, 2008



HELLO SUMMER!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted up here in a while. We've been busy. Sarah got married, we had a baby shower for Kasie who is due next month!!!!! Jason and I went to LAS VEGAS which was a blast!!! My Dad just turned 50 yesterday and we are having a party this saturday. My little sister graduated high school earlier this month... can't believe it!!!

We have been enjoying summer time so far! We've done some swimming which Avery loves. We've spent a lot of time with our families....which Avery also enjoys because she gets to play with all her cousins!!!!

I signed up to run a 1/2 marathon in November and I'm slowly starting to train for that! Jason has been playing golf often which I like too because I get some alone time, hehehe!!!

We are looking forward to our annual Hilltop trip, we take for 4th of July! It's always a good time. We're on the boat, playing catch phrase, and drinking...we go with the Falcos!

I hope everyone else summer is going well and I'll try to be back next month!!!

Til next time.....

3 comments:

Aimee' said...

Glad to see you're still around! haha Sorry I missed Kasie's shower. You wouldn't believe how busy I am and it slipped right past me.

marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marissa said...

It's about time you posted something slacker =) Glad to hear things are going so well and life is good for the Falco Family. Now, please promise to email me pictures of miss Kenzie when she makes her debut =) Avery is absolutely beautiful!!!