Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Time.....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day, I know I did.

Jason and I have quit smoking. Scary!!!!! We're feeling a lot of ways right now and just hope that we can stay strong and do what's right for us!!! Wish us luck!!! hehehe

I have lost 2 more pounds but lord knows I'll probably put it right back on since I'm not smoking =) I hope not!!!

Avery still hasn't pooped in the potty, crazy women. I don't know how long that can last!!!

Til next time.....

2 comments:

Mandie said...

irl what the heck are you trying to lose weight for? When you get to be my size then talk about losing weight. You look great Ashley..always has...always will!!

Aimee' said...

Ash - I SO happy to hear you guys QUIT smoking!! Especially with everything going on in my life...I have def become the smoking nazi! hahaha But seriously its so good for you in so many ways! I'll pray for you guys!!